As a recovered clinician, Rebecca Brumm is passionate about healing the mind/body connection and the programming she creates reflects this philosophy.
Though she has helped clients through a variety of challenges in her practice as a therapist since 2005, she specializes in helping people work on improving their body image and overcoming eating disorders. Her expertise in this area comes from a variety of perspectives. Rebecca served as the Clinical Director for a prestigious nationally recognized eating disorder treatment center and has been providing eating disorder treatment since 2008. She is a certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, a Health At Every Size (HAES) practitioner, and she has a national health presenter for Cigna Health. Additionally, Rebecca earned the Certified Eating Disorder Specialist -Supervisor (CEDS-S) credential. This credential is a designation from the International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals (iaedp) Foundation. It requires a rigorous set of criteria for the evaluation of education, training, knowledge, and experience in treating eating disorders. This specialized certification allows her to offer clients the assurance and confidence that the highest standards of care will be provided throughout all stages of treatment. The Supervisor designation allows her to educate and supervise clinicians seeking this designation to assure the standard of care in the field.
For nearly two decades, she has experienced how a strained relationship with the body can negatively affect the quality of life. Rebecca is passionate about helping people develop self-compassion, connection, and acceptance. She believes learning to nurture a healthy relationship with one’s body can be transformative in someone’s overall quality of life.
- Floating Toward Recovery
- Emotional Avoidance Maintains Mental Illness
- Health Anxiety: The interplay between mind and body
- Eating Disorder Hope Virtual Conference 2020
- Oklahoma Eating Disorder Association Lunch and Learn Speaker 2020
- International Association for Eating Disorder Professionals Conference Presenter 2020
- Oklahoma Eating Disorder Association Annual Symposium 2022 Keynote Speaker
- Eating Disorder Network Quarterly Meeting January 2022 Featured Speaker
Creator and Owner of
- Parenting Through Eating Disorders
- Certified Eating Disorder Specialist- CEDS
- Certified Eating Disorder Specialist Supervisor-CEDS-S
- Intuitive Eating Certified Counselor
- Certified Advanced Grief Counseling Specialist –CAGCS
- Certified Eating Disorder Caregiver Coach: Hope Network